Monday 23 January 2017

Best Blow Jobs

So I was across my husband's lap on Saturday morning, not long showered, my dressing gown hoisted above my waist, getting my backside reddened by his sensitive, creative, strong hands. I use the adjectives because the pleasure they give me between my legs or massaging my muscles are no less important to me than the pain pleasure they give to my bottom. Like many of us I still adore a good long hand spanking and, under the right conditions, I can quite easily reach a point where I'm on the edge of orgasm. That is something which has grown over the past few years and P has been aware of it and knows how to accelerate or neutralise it as he sees fit.

It doesn't happen with all spankings and I'm glad it doesn't, but with 'cosy spankings', as I tend to think of them, ones which are happening for no real reason other than my husband wanting to, it is not unusual. (it's funny when I think that at one time I would read about girls getting spanked and orgasming and think they were making it up)

Anyway back to Saturday morning and I was getting towards that point when, for me, the wriggling gets more intense, I grind against P's thighs with a different rhythm and my voice takes on a husky tone. Warm melty feelings start within and I know what's coming, or not, as was the case on Saturday. You see P reads the signs as easily as I feel them and sometimes he allows it to happen and other times he teases me, keeps me on the edge, wanting, begging with my body I don't even have to say a word. I hate it and love it, sometimes he lets me cool off and then brings me back to the edge again several times with each time getting stronger. A few key words can tip me over, a threat to spank harder, a warning not to be 'naughty' when I'm across his lap, that if I am 'naughty' and start coming he'll spank me so hard I won't sit down for a week, you know the kind of things. Well he didn't use those kind of words, instead he stopped spanking me mid wriggle and told me so slither off his lap onto the floor.

I was confused, I wondered if he'd heard the front door open or something, he didn't say anything at first but he could see the look on my face and he smiled as he released the drawstring on his shorts and pushed the waistband down to lift his balls and cock, which was engorged and glistening with precum, over the top. I think I said 'oh god' or it might have been 'oh fuck' in my best husky voice and I know I whimpered, I still had the feeling between my legs and in my tummy and I wanted to come very much but I was also salivating at the proposition in front of me and I instinctively licked my lips and looked up with big girly eyes at my husband's face. "Do it," he said. I didn't need telling a second time.

His hands were on my head guiding me masterfully, not that I needed it but it adds to the pleasure. I wanted to ask him if he could somehow reach down and spank me while I was doing it, I mumbled it but it's hard to make sense when your mouth's full of cock, he just told me to shut up, stop talking and get on with it. "You do the best blow jobs when you're not allowed an orgasm yourself, have I ever told you that? No don't answer, just keep going. I bet your little pussy's dripping for it isn't it, don't answer, you won't be able to in a minute because you'll be busy swallowing like a good girl." Christ I wanted to come and I wanted to swallow him all at the same time, I went to put my hand between my legs but he exploded before it got there which was probably just as well as I might have injured him in the intensity of the moment.

I rested my head on his lap, licking the yum off my lips and a bit which had spilled on his shorts. I put my hand between my legs and started thrusting my bottom. He told me to stop it he wouldn't have me masturbating. I told him I need it and I wouldn't stop. He told me he wouldn't tolerate that sort of behaviour and he wouldn't tolerate disobedience. "You're going back over my lap young lady, we'll soon see what you will or won't do."  I said I was sorry as he pulled me up and back over his lap, I thought he might spank me gently enough to orgasm but he didn't, he spanked me really hard for two or three minutes alternating hands to get good coverage. I was excited like crazy but the orgasm had gone, he'd spanked it down. He stopped and told me to go get dressed and not to dare masturbate in front of him again or it would be the cane next time. He sounded really strict and I loved being sent off with a scolding on top of the spanking. 

I was like a cat on a hot tin roof for the rest of the day, we went into town together and I nuzzled against him at every opportunity. Late in the afternoon he took me upstairs and put me out of my misery, or was it ecstasy, probably both:)

Have a good week.

Ronnie
xx       

17 comments:

Cat said...

Ooh Ronnie...I do believe it is getting very warm in here. P does know how to tease and torment doesn't he. Happy he put you out of your misery. ;)

Hugs and blessings...Cat

1ManView said...

Nothing like reading something hot just before bedtime... My spouse hates being put on the edge. She'll get very vocal and physical, which is why I do it... :) By the way, you didn't say how P put you out of your misery. Naughty minds are wondering. Plus I don't mind reading a part two... :)

Pease and love
1ManView

Roz said...

Wow Ronnie, I think my tablet just burst into flames. P definitely knows just how to play you...or should that be play with you lol. What a way to start the weekend! Glad too that he put you out of your misery :)

Hugs
Roz

Lindy Thomas said...

Oh Ronnie that was so hot. Glad P eventually put you out of your misery. Goodness knows how you held off all day.

Hugs Lindy xx

Our Bottoms Burn said...

You are a cat on a hot tin roof. (Didn't know that phrase made it across the pond)

abby said...

Phew, I agree, very hot. Your P knows the definition of keeping you smoldering! hugs abby

Hermione said...

What a lovely weekend you had!

Hugs,
Hermione

Aimless Rambling said...

What a wonderful weekend you two had. Just saw Hermione's comment and I'm smiling. Lucky couple indeed to know each other so very well.

morningstar said...

that was an amazing read first thing Monday morning!! :)

Ella said...

Well, hello Monday! An absolutely fucking wonderful post, Ronnie. A very long hand spanking is a beautiful thing.

Hugs Across the Pond,
Ella

MrJ said...

That was really great

PK Corey said...

Now THAT'S a Saturday!

Rosie Jones said...

Great way to spend a Saturday, Ronnie.
Rosie xx

Minielle Labraun said...

Doesn't get better than that!

Enzo said...

Great story, thanks for sharing Ronnie!
Best,
Enzo

ronnie said...

Cat - I love and hate it when he teases. Thanks.

1ManView - LOL. Not this time. Thank you.

Roz - That's what he does - plays with me. Thanks.

Lindy - With difficulty:) Thanks.

OBB - Yes we use it here. Thanks.

Abby - He know's me well. Thanks.

Hermione - I did indeed. Thanks.

SG - Thanks. Looking forward to more from Macy and her sheriff.

Morningstar - Loveley to see you here. Thank you.

Ella - Thanks. Nothing like a long hand spanking.

Thanks MrJ.

PK Corey - It wasn't bad:) Thanks.

Rosie - Much better than shopping. Thanks.

Minelle - Thanks. I think you're right.

Enzo - Hello. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx

ronnie said...

Anon - Hello. That's very kind of you to say. Thank you.

Love,
Ronnie
xx